Honestly and transparency are extremely important to us. The terms and conditions below help to clarify subjects such as payment, appointment cancellations, deposits and the type of information that we’ll ask you to provide.
- All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
- All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. A charge of £30 is made, payable in advance.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of (£50) redeemable towards any treatment, to mitigate missed appointments.
- If you do not attend a booked appointment, and fail to advise us in advance, a £50 non-refundable booking fee will be charged to make another appointment.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with botulinum toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment at 2 to 3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2 to 3 weeks has passed.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment. Treatment is not provided on the first visit except in exceptional circumstances with prior arrangement.
Complications are extremely rare, however some procedures have documented complicates that will be explained to patients during your consultation and consent. In the unlikely event of a complication, We are trained in dealing with complications and we advise calling and we will arrange an urgent appointment. Depending on the day you may have to travel to a clinic other than where you were treated initially. In the event of a more serious complication we will arrange for treatment within the NHS, although please bear in mind many insurance companies may not cover cosmetic procedures. Again complications are rare, and we would like to reassure you that if one does occur, we will support you in every way possible.
All patients will be required to sign a consent form after your consultation and prior to any treatment. Please ask any questions you may have, We encourage questions and aim to ensure a thorough understanding of the procedure. Consent may be verbally withdrawn at anytime.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
- Consultations will be subject to a £30 fee
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken in full at the time of consultation and treatment
- The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via email, via the clinic website or via the Save Face website.
If you have a complaint please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request.
Arrange a consultationBook Now
Information on fees